Vision of The Church Prioritized
Everything God created has a design. This applies also to His Church.
- To reach the unsaved-souls for the kingdom.
- To bring glory to God. Everything we do should bring glory to God. It is all about God - not us.
- To bring all believers to maturity. God never intended believers to be immature in their spiritual journey with God.
- To place every believer into active service. All believers are called to serve in some way.
- To work the works of God. Jesus said that things that He did we can do also and even greater things because He went to the Father.
- The Bible, verbally and planarity inspired, is God’s infallible word, authoritative and inerrant in all matter.
- There is one God, personal, infinite, perfect and externally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit with each person being equal in every divine perfection.
- Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true Man.
- Jesus Christ rose bodily from the grave, ascended into heaven, and daily intercedes on our behalf as our High Priest.
- Man was made in God’s own image and likeness and fell into sin in Adam. Man is now a sinner both by nature and by choice, and can be restored to God’s favor only by God’s provision in Christ as applied by the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation comes to a person only by grace through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. This is apart from any human merit, through His substitution atoning sacrifice.
- Justification is an act of God in which He declares the believer to be righteous on the basis of faith in Christ and imputation of Christ’s righteousness to the believing sinner.
- Every believer is eternally secure, being kept by the power of God.
- All those who have experienced salvation through personal faith in Christ are members of the “Church”, which is “His Body”.
- Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances of the church.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person and works in the conviction of men, and in the regeneration, sanctification, and preservation of the believer. The Holy Spirit leads us in a deeper reverence for God and open the doors for gifts of the Holy Spirit.